Wills, Trusts, and Annuities

Charitable Remainder Unitrusts

Additional Planning Tips

Education Trust:
Create a trust for a term of years, using the income to fund a loved one’s education. At the end of the term, the remainder passes to to use where you have designated.

Special Needs Trust:
It is now possible for a charitable unitrust to pay its income to a separate vehicle set aside to meet the needs of a loved with a qualified disability.

Parents' Trust:
If you’re providing annual income to parents, consider establishing a trust that pays income to them; you receive a charitable deduction at the time of funding and the satisfaction of helping both and your family.


For more information

Email us, complete the personal illustration form, or contact the charitable estate planning representative in your area so that we can assist you through every step of the process.

Have Questions?

Contact your Charitable Estate Planning Representative to discuss your options.



American Heart Association’s
Tax Identification Number


Are We in Your
Estate Plan?

Notify us so we may thank you for your future gift.



This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.