The "I Can Give" Gift
How it works
You can provide now for a future gift to by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
Your will or trust directs assets to your heirs.
Your will or trust directs a bequest to for the purpose(s) you specify.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support in the way you intended when you are gone.
For more information
Email us, complete the personal illustration form, or contact the charitable estate planning representative in your area so that we can assist you through every step of the process.