The "I Can Give" Gift
How it works
You can provide now for a future gift to the American Heart Association by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
Your will or trust directs assets to your heirs.
Your will or trust directs a bequest to the American Heart Association for the purpose(s) you specify.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with the American Heart Association to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You can have the satisfaction now of knowing that your bequest will support the American Heart Association in the way you intended when you are gone.
For more information